[WikiEN-l] Re: Wikipedia's provable anti-expertise bias (was Howdidthis happen (comixpedia??))

Tony Sidaway f.crdfa at gmail.com
Mon Nov 21 23:07:33 UTC 2005

On 11/21/05, Sam Korn <smoddy at gmail.com> wrote:
> On 11/21/05, Tony Sidaway <f.crdfa at gmail.com> wrote:
You
> > cannot merge information without keeping it.  If you don't keep it, it
> > isn't there to be merged.  This is pretty basic stuff.
>
> In your opinion.

I suppose if we had Wikipedia installed quantum computers there would
be a sense in which this could be said to be a matter of opinion.
Otherwise I think we must be arguing to cross purposes.  I've stated
that information cannot be removed and not removed at the same
time--which I think we can safely assume is a fact.