[WikiEN-l] Re: Re: Lauritsen speedy deletion??

Phil Boswell phil.boswell at gmail.com
Mon Nov 21 09:31:31 UTC 2005

"geni" <geniice at gmail.com> wrote in message
news:f80608430511201957t789f8ce7y9c255459d19565a4 at mail.gmail.com...
> On 11/21/05, Philip Sandifer
> <snowspinner at gmail.com> wrote:
> > On Nov 20, 2005, at 10:45 PM, geni wrote:
> > > Well going through the critiria for articles:
> > > 3.no reason to have a limit on that one(a link is a link)
> > I would say that 3 should have, if not 24 hours, at least some lag,
> > if only because people start articles in different ways.
> They can recreate it. I can't think of any reason to start an article
> by just putting up a link and if they do it's hardly a hudge amount of
> work that has been lost.

Would they then not run the risk of having their article tagged for Speedy
Deletion on the grounds of "recreating an article which was already
deleted"?

>  If people want to create articles in a way
> that involves them beeing a speedy candidate as some point could they
> not do it in their user space?

Why should people have to jump through hoops simply to avoid impolite people
tromping all over perfectly good articles-in-progress?
--
Phil
[[en:User:Phil Boswell]]