[WikiEN-l] Re: Arbitration Committee members granted checkuser tool

El C el.ceeh at gmail.com
Sun Nov 20 22:33:45 UTC 2005

 You're welcome. I post with gmail, I don't usually write my posts in it in
case it crashes on refresh. I usually get the quotes mixed up, copying text
from wordpad into gmail does strange things, apperently (this time with
stars). Good thing I post so infrequently.
>Thank you for your comments, how did you manage to get the quoted text so
mixed up tho? I see your using gmail, as I am...
 >Jack (Sam Spade)
 Material incentive is not a fixed concept, for all times & eternity, even
if at this stage of history, and under any possible system, it needs to
remain the basis for economic activity for a very long time, but not
necessarily the driving force in people's lives. Question, as always, is
consider with whom, how. Regardless, even now, with material gain being
propogated above all other things as part of human nature for all times,
there are still those activities where it is unsuited, and Wikipedia in
general and a payed Wikipedia adminship specifically, clearly falls within
that category.
 El_C
 >Since when is doing things by volunteer effort rather than by paid staff
"communist" in nature? Does that make all nonprofit activities done without
pay "communist"?