[WikiEN-l] Re: Arbitration Committee members granted checkuser tool

Ray Saintonge saintonge at telus.net
Sun Nov 20 02:40:40 UTC 2005

Jack Lynch wrote:

>>The dynamics in an organization can easily change when it has paid
>>staff.    I very much prefer an environment where everyone is working
>>for the love of what they believe rather than the love of money.

I don't. What your describing is a social experiment, and the sort of

one I find violently objectionable. See [[communism]].

I think that we have some people here who would disagree with your determination that communism is implied by people doing what they believe.

I hesitate to characterize a system that would find living according to one's belief to be "violently objectionable".

Ec