[WikiEN-l] Arb elections poll

charles matthews charles.r.matthews at ntlworld.com
Sat Nov 19 10:05:27 UTC 2005

MacGyverMagic/Mgm wrote

>Jimbo wouldn't have appointed them to the arbcom if he didn't believe
them to be trustworthy.

Obviously.

>If you believe he was mistaken, dig up the
evidence and appeal his decision.

An invitation to sling mud is not in the best possible taste.  There are
some tensions around, since there are misgivings about the way ArbCom places
are going to be filled.  (I share few of those, as I've seen them
expressed.)  This is not, however, a great time (if there is one) for
negative campaigning of any sort.  Our past hustings have not been for the
thin-skinned, and ArbCom places need quality candidates.

Charles