Family Circumstances was [WikiEN-l] Re: Arbitration Committee members granted checkuser tool

Jim Trodel trodel at gmail.com
Thu Nov 17 16:42:11 UTC 2005

On 11/14/05, Anthere <Anthere9 at yahoo.com> wrote:

> So, here I am. I am 37 years old. I am a volunteer just like you. I have
> two kids. I lost a baby in spring. I will have a fourth kid, hopefully
> early 2006. I am losing my job this week. And I am glad to be
> participating to Wikipedia (even if sometimes, it is a burden...). It is
> a good life overall :-)

 Anthere

 You have my deepest sympathies re losing your baby. My wife and I lost our
first child - she would have been 12 next week, and I have been thinking
often about here this past week since we were able to go back to where she
is buried for a visit (we live in a different state now about 1800 miles
away), and then I came across your note. Although we now have 4 living
children, I sometimes feel the loss acutely, but I have hope for the future
as I am sure you do also. I am sure you have a great support group that
helped you through it all; feel free to drop me a line if you ever need to
talk. I offer because sometimes people just don't understand that
months/years later you may just need to rehash stuff again.
 I also wanted to thank you for your dedicated service and leadership on the
wikipedia - especially considering the totality of the circumstances you
describe above.
 Jim

--
Jim (trodel at gmail.com)
"Our love may not always be reciprocated, or