[WikiEN-l] AfD

Justin Cormack justin at specialbusservice.com
Thu Nov 17 01:25:10 UTC 2005

Ok I admit I listed an article for AfD.

[[Wikipedia:Articles for deletion/Charles E. H. Lucy]]

I think this might be the second time I have ever done this.

Music is not my think, but the article was created by the subject.

The other article he made [[Lucy tuning]] got fixed into a half
way decent article. I came across it because he decided his grandfather
needed to be linked into other articles.

I cannot understand the arguments. There is something referred to
as "userfied" which appears to be some agreement that if a user puts
something on their user page it is verifiable or something. I cant
work out what the people are saying. Inclined to vote for keep
myself even though I nominated it as vanity (which I think it is).

Anyone want to really run it through WP:MUSIC?

Justinc