[WikiEN-l] Re: Re: Wikipedia's provable anti-expertise bias (was Howdidthis happen (comixpedia??))

Phil Boswell phil.boswell at gmail.com
Wed Nov 16 15:37:31 UTC 2005

"geni" <geniice at gmail.com> wrote in message
news:f80608430511150858r79fb5248h36cc3b5fe9f09344 at mail.gmail.com...
[snip]
> If popular culture/Trivia are so important why does [[Hurricane
> Katrina]] (to chose a random example) not include either word?

Possibly because no-one has found anything either funny or trivial which is
actually relevant to a weather phenomenon that caused so much havoc.

You might as well ask why there's no trivia section in [[Necrotizing
fasciitis]]...simply put, there's nothing at all trivial about it, and I
suspect any attempt to add such would be removed in short order as
vandalism.

HTH HAND
--
Phil