[WikiEN-l] AfD suggestions

charles matthews charles.r.matthews at ntlworld.com
Wed Nov 16 10:19:38 UTC 2005

"MacGyverMagic/Mgm" wrote

>All excellent suggestions, but keep in mind that nominating something
for deletion is already a strenuous process for a lot of people. We
have to make sure it's still manageable to do so for a newbie.

I'd like to see a form to fill in for that.  Radio buttons, check boxes, all
that.  No too many compulsory fields.

So that anyone can cope with making a nomination, because it is clear _how
to submit_ a page to AfD.  But such that those who have a clear idea that
page X is vanity can quickly submit it: just by doing radio button 'I'm
logged in', copying the page name into a box, pull-down menu to click on
'Vanity page', put tag on the page itself, you're done.

Charles