[WikiEN-l] Re: Wikipedia's provable anti-expertise bias (was How didthis happen (comixpedia??))

Ben Yates bluephonic at gmail.com
Tue Nov 15 17:18:56 UTC 2005

Mediawiki article content is contained in DIVs, not TABLEs, so most browsers
will load the content as it streams across the phone line rather than
waiting for the entire page to download before rendering. (I'm not sure how
Internet Explorer does it, though; does anyone know?)

--
Ben Yates
Wikipedia blog - http://wikip.blogspot.com