[WikiEN-l] Re: Wikipedia's provable anti-expertise bias (was How didthis happen (comixpedia??))

David Gerard dgerard at gmail.com
Tue Nov 15 16:52:09 UTC 2005

geni wrote:

>Does "the entire world does not have broadband" mean anything to you?
>Ok so 32 is probably a little low for an article size limit but 40+
>and popular culture/trivia are second on my list of things to kill

You mentioned the Arb Com as someone to deal with this sort of thing.
I suggest you check the case of Robert the Bruce, where systematic
removal of verifiable information from articles was considered the
most heinous of his offences.

What on Earth do you think you're doing? Spin it out to a separate
article if its presence offends your sense of order so grievously.

- d.