[WikiEN-l] Fwd: FW: Billboard chart data licensing

Brandon Cordy b.touch at gmail.com
Tue Nov 15 15:57:08 UTC 2005

(we should probably move this discussion back to the mail list, but...)

"A lesson to me?" I don't really care either way whether or not Wikipedia
lists Billboard information; the legality of the issue was something that
peopel felt should be inquired about (the question has been o nthe table for
quite some time), and so it was. It's better to research something than to
turn a blind eye to what very well could be an unallowable use of
propriatery information.