[WikiEN-l] How did this happen (comixpedia??)

Snowspinner Snowspinner at gmail.com
Tue Nov 15 01:35:15 UTC 2005

On Nov 14, 2005, at 5:28 PM, geni wrote:

> I think things were largely worked out at
> [[Wikipedia:WikiProject_Webcomics]] which would logicaly be the place
> where people who really care about this topic end up.

Actually, what happened at WikiProject Webcomics is that the people
who drove away the contributors proceeded to get into a pissing match
and tried to write the guidelines in such a way as to render a comic
which had survived an AfD not a week before to be deletable,
community consensus on the AfD be damned.

-Snowspinner