[WikiEN-l] Re: Arbitration Committee members granted checkuser tool

Fred Bauder fredbaud at ctelco.net
Mon Nov 14 20:20:17 UTC 2005

No, if they are in such a situation they should cry out to the very
heavens. And we should make every effort to expose any government
that acts against them. Not that we should misrepresent the situation
or our weakness should such events occur. I don't think anyone in
North Korea, Cuba, the People's Republic of China, Iran or Saudi
Arabia is so naive as to think that selecting the link, "edit this
page" is a safe thing to do.

Fred