[WikiEN-l] Totally unscientific investigation...

Jimmy Wales jwales at wikia.com
Sun Nov 13 03:52:58 UTC 2005

Justin Cormack wrote:
> Ok, just had a chance to go through your list, and yes the World of
> Warcraft
> article is fancruft. But it has been edited by 6 people. If people  afre
> going to
> write this much it is hard to recommend merging.

And there's no obvious way that I can think of to persuade these people
to do something more "serious" with their time.  They want to write
about World of Warcraft, so that's what they'll write about.  We can
hold them to NPOV and all that good stuff, and that'll be fine.

It'd be a fine thing if all the authors of waaaaaay too many Pokemon
articles turned their attention to more "serious" endeavors, but there's
no way to make that happen.

--Jimbo