[WikiEN-l] Arbitration Committee members granted checkuser tool

Fred Bauder fredbaud at ctelco.net
Sun Nov 13 02:33:06 UTC 2005

One of the advantages of having arbitrators do this is that they are
subject to constant monitoring by the community, being in no way
anonymous persons. Their real identities  are known and a host of
folks are looking at what they do, freely criticizing them and
vocally expressing their observations.

Fred