[WikiEN-l] Arbitration Committee members granted checkuser tool

Brian Haws brian at bhaws.com
Sat Nov 12 21:44:15 UTC 2005

geni <geniice at gmail.com> wrote:
On 11/12/05, Brian Haws
wrote:
> So your concerns are about the process and not the particular arbitrator involved?

I didn't say that. We have a tempory apointed arbcom memeber who has
just failed on an RFB (ok to be fair the "we don't need more
buracrats" group is large enough to make promotion extreamly tricky).
They then open a trainreck of a RFC. Under these conditons giving the
user checkuser is unwise.

--
geni