[WikiEN-l] Arbitration Committee members granted checkuser tool

Jtkiefer jtkiefer at wordzen.net
Sat Nov 12 21:26:18 UTC 2005

geni wrote:

>I didn't say that. We have a tempory apointed arbcom memeber who has
>just failed on an RFB (ok to be fair the "we don't need more
>buracrats" group is large enough to make promotion extreamly tricky).
>They then open a trainreck of a RFC. Under these conditons giving the
>user checkuser is unwise.
>
>--
>geni

Ok now your starting to annoy me, the fact that she recently had a
failed RFB is moot to whether she should get checkuser rights and
everyone's view on this is bordering on being paranoid as people seem to
think that the arbcom will try to read their minds by knowing their IP
address and also it is very easy for her checkuser rights to be removed
the minute her term expires which I assume is the plan so her having
them for no bears no risk whatsoever.

-Jtkiefer