[WikiEN-l] Arbitration Committee members granted checkuser tool

Kelly Martin kelly.lynn.martin at gmail.com
Sat Nov 12 17:23:45 UTC 2005

My reason for temporarily withdrawing was because some people had
irrational objections to my selection which seemed to be slowing down
the process of getting anybody selected to supplement David Gerard.
This is an important problem that has been delayed long enough, and I
was simply willing to "take one for the team" if that would help get
us closer to where we need to be to effectively deal with the problems
that the ArbCom has to deal with on en.

I have grave objections to the process that was followed, and am glad
that the situation has been resolved in accordance with policy without
even more interminable debate and mudslinging.

Kelly