[WikiEN-l] Re: Try out the rating scheme

Poor, Edmund W Edmund.W.Poor at abc.com
Wed Nov 9 14:40:42 UTC 2005

> and turn it on and see what happens. If all else fails the
> person who runs the other wiki project I work on would love
> to have this feature.
>
> --
> geni

Well, I'm the technical coordinator for another wiki project - with less
than 100 users. I could have our programming staff (1 young man from
Russia!) test the feature and then report back to you guys in a couple
of weeks.

But you're really making a mountain out of a molehill. The only risk is
a slight degradation in performance. And that goes away instantly, as
soon as ANY of the programmers turns the switch off.

Right, Magnus, Timwi, et al.?

Ed Poor
Developer Emeritus, Wikipedia
Technical Coordinator for the UC's "Encyclopedia Project"