[WikiEN-l] Totally unscientific investigation...

Poor, Edmund W Edmund.W.Poor at abc.com
Wed Nov 9 14:20:07 UTC 2005

> Poor, Edmund W wrote:
>
> > But all is not lost. If we mark articles as bad or stub, we
> could keep
> > them somewhat hidden from the public.
> >

> *COUGH* validation feature *COUGH*
>
> 'cuse me, I'm recovering from a cold ;-)
>
> Magnus

Jeez Louise, Magnus: WHEN are you going to turn on the validation
feature? Are you waiting for Anthere or someone to "certify" that there
is a "consensus" to try out the feature?

Please just turn it on. We will all play with it for a few weeks and
decide if it should be permanent.

And if there's a "performance degradation", surely you will detect that
problem and yank the feature. But you already assured us that this is
highly unlikely.

Ed Poor
A professional software developer at a major TV network