[WikiEN-l] disputing block: 69.108.172.162, lysdexia

Autymn D.C. lysdexia at sbcglobal.net
Tue Nov 8 08:14:42 UTC 2005

Rdsmith4 is misrepresenting and libelling me, and abusing his
joke-of-a-power again by blocking me again after I had insisted and
enforced that an article be put in an accurate grammatic mood to fit
the context, which was not real but ideal.  A short exchange is at
<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User_talk:
Lysdexia#Grammar_at_Black_Body>.  There, I pointed out that his and
others' calling my edits only "trolling and disruption" was a fraud, as
every edit I've ever made to Wikipedia was, in this order: cleanup,
fact checking, factual disputes, linking, added or alternate
explanations, expansions.  I checked the block policy page and saw that
nothing I've done calls for blocking me; in deed, every incident that I
was in was caused by someone ignorant, irrational, and uncouth
reporting me to the administrators because I had done something to
correct or improve a space that /they/ /did not/ /understand/.  Every
mistake that they claimed I'd made elsewhere was /their/ mistake of
being an ignorant fool.

Lately I've been bringing out my contentions to the Talk pages before
editing over the articles, and I hadn't even broken the three-revert
rule when I was reverting when I found that I was blocked after trying
to fix some numbers in an Order of magnitude article.  Here's the note
that's related to my work then:
<http://egroups.com/group/message/free_energy/20090>.  I was logged in
then, and found that the block was for a day; but the next time I found
that my cookies expired, for Yahoo! and Wikipedia, so I had to log in
again.  But before I did, I saw what happened when I tried with the
numeric IP.  The same block screen came up, so I logged in and found
that the block was advanced another day!  I seem to recall this
happening before, and I didn't deserve it then either.  Note that every
time this rogue took abusive action against me, he gave no warning
before so that I could reply instead of doing whatever he was told that
I shouldn't, against policy, and that he calls my edits of fake value,
also against policy.  This person has no clue what he's doing, and I
really need to update my article, as I have a life outside edit or
dispute wars.

-Aut