[WikiEN-l] Category:Soviet spies

Fred Bauder fredbaud at ctelco.net
Mon Nov 7 15:45:23 UTC 2005

I agree with this. There is a great deal of information that has been
published based on Soviet archives, for example the two books based
on the Mitrokhin Archives. That is all good, but when you are in
court and trying to get a judge to accept evidence from a published
report of what is in the Soviet archives you are going to be in big
trouble. The books based on the Mitrokhin Archives were vetted by the
lawyers for the publisher, but they had access to copies of the
original documents, you probably don't.

Fred