[WikiEN-l] Re: status correction

steve v vertigosteve at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 6 01:15:33 UTC 2005

--- "James D. Forrester" <james at jdforrester.org>
wrote:

> steve v wrote:
>
> > Well if you can call the RFA a "jury," I can
> rightly
> > call for some elementary due process, no double
> > jeopardy, time already served, c&u, etc.
>
> Call all you want.

ROFL. Ill admit that its a bit tempting to just say
'YHBT, HAND' etc., just to confirm this specific
generic notion you must have that Im a troll and
anything I might say is just trolling. Any venom that
I might imagine is between the lines of your statement
is at least understandable -- all recent voting and
open discussion considered.

But please know that I am deeply fond of this grand
project, and that I am as sincere as you are in
wanting to help you improve the Arbcom -- at the very
least so that the recent
what-is-sure-to-someday-be-called-a fiasco doesn't
happen again. Help often comes from unexpected
directions -- in this case: me.

:|
SV