[WikiEN-l] RFA idiocy (was Slipping quality as Wikipediagetsbigger (formerly Can you trust Wikipedia?))

charles matthews charles.r.matthews at ntlworld.com
Fri Nov 4 17:35:14 UTC 2005

"Puddl Duk" wrote

>There is no simple formula for what makes a good admin. Rather, it
takes all types.

True. I would say the point is this, though: the good admin, in saying 'I
speak for the community' or 'I act for the community', carries conviction.
Because that's backed up with enough experience and understanding of the
actual requirements for the work that goes on, not just legal forms.

Charles