[WikiEN-l] Don't call them "anon"

Koltwills at aol.com Koltwills at aol.com
Fri Nov 4 09:20:55 UTC 2005

In a message dated 11/4/2005 4:06:29 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,
alphasigmax at gmail.com writes:

I  further prove my point that you two are sockpuppets by the fact  that
NEITHER of you are able to quote correctly. The fact that I am able  to
do so suggests a split personality emerging; so here we have one  person
split into two personalities, one of which is pretending to be  two
people, the other is noting how similar the other two are (and  somehow
managing to write coherently).

Now stop listening to me and  get back to pretending to not be not
someone else's sockpuppet who isn't a  sockpuppet just because they act
in exactly the same way which conclusively  proves that they are indeed a
sockpuppet.

I rest my lack of a  case.

My God.

U need a life!  And, very possibly, your meds adjusted.

deeceevoice