[WikiEN-l] Webcomics/Deletion again

Matt Brown morven at gmail.com
Tue Nov 1 02:00:15 UTC 2005

Personally, I think "notability" is mostly a bunch of rot. What it really is
about is whether there is enough verifiable information about something to
write a good article on it. What bugs me about the creation of zillions of
articles on obscure subjects is when there is no effort to write a quality
article.

What I consider boring minutae are someone else's lifeblood. And vice versa.
I write articles about insignificant stuff all the time, as do, let's face
it, most of us. They're just the insignificant stuff I personally know
about.

-Matt