[WikiEN-l] Re: Silverback and the 3RR

actionforum at comcast.net actionforum at comcast.net
Sun Jan 2 23:08:05 UTC 2005

The date on your email was 22:55, my watch shows 23:02 GMT and syncs with NIST via radio.   If you are saying that you unblocked, at 22:11, then I do apologize.  However, it didn't work, probably because David had taken over the block and interfered somehow.  The autoblock is not working properly, if that gets fixed so it does its work more automatically, perhaps something good will come out of this.   I will try to avoid getting trapped in the future by your pseudo-gotchas, it may be difficult with your expansive, flexible definition of  reverts.

                                                  -- Silverback