[WikiEN-l] NPOV trainwreck

Fred Bauder fredbaud at ctelco.net
Sun Dec 4 15:37:38 UTC 2005

Yes, please look at this and give us some feedback. If we have not
explained well enough why we are coming to the decisions we have in
this case, dialogue here would help us explain it better. For a
start, there is no finding that there was any conspiracy. A number of
folks who could loosely be described as "right wing" have engaged in
a number of activities which violate Wikipedia policies and
guidelines. The most serious violations involve Nobs01 who basically
acts like an attack dog. This has little or nothing to do with
anyones political viewpoint, a great deal to do with the targeting of
a valuable Wikipedia editor.

Fred