[WikiEN-l] Confirmations of permission

Guettarda guettarda at gmail.com
Wed Aug 31 16:56:12 UTC 2005

For a tad more privacy, but something that remain available should anyone
need it, what about putting in on a subpage, deleting the subpage, and then
putting an "admins only" link (ie, any admin can access it, so the
permission stays with the project even if you leave, but it is not openly
available to the public.

Just a thought.

Ian