[WikiEN-l] Confirmations of permission

Nick Boalch n.g.boalch at durham.ac.uk
Wed Aug 31 15:32:44 UTC 2005

What is the prevailing etiquette on what to do with positive responses
to requests for confirmation of licensing permission?

I just received a confirmation of permission requests for [[Brown
Berets]], which had previously been listed as a possible copyvio.
Presumably we need to keep a copy of this authorisation, but I'm
reluctant to post it to the article's talk page because of privacy
issues and general netiquette.

Any ideas? I've given myself the job of working through the [[WP:CP]]
backlog, so I have a feeling I'm going to be doing a fair few permission
requests over the next few days.

Best,

N.

--
Nicholas Boalch
School of Modern Languages & Cultures       Tel: +44 (0) 191 334 3420