[WikiEN-l] Re: Exercises in social engineering

A. Nony Mouse mousyme at gmail.com
Tue Aug 30 22:41:24 UTC 2005

Well how about that.
 Come into wikipedia IRC chat, get ambushed by NicholasT who's on his usual
rampage, get sworn at and called names and challenged to "prove" this, then
kickbanned before I can respond by jerks who scream "troll"?
 Aren't you people real nice pieces of work, huh?
 A. Nony Mouse
 who's in the right even if the overinflated egos won't admit it.