[WikiEN-l] Skyring is now moderated on wikien-l

David Gerard fun at thingy.apana.org.au
Wed Aug 3 20:01:47 UTC 2005

Per a suggestion from Jimbo, Skyring has been moderated on wikien-l. Posts
concerning or alluding to Jtdirl will be rejected.

I'm sure we won't need to apply this, and that nor will we suddenly see a
flock of new listmembers talking about Jtdirl. In fact, Jtdirl is now
off-topic for wiken-l IMO.

(Jimbo actually suggested he be kicked for this, but I'm in a really warm
and fuzzy mood 'cos I've got a new laptop and it's really really good.)

- d. (bad monk)