[WikiEN-l] Fwd: Wikipedia e-mail -- fair use

Sam Korn sam.korn at gmail.com
Wed Aug 3 12:30:38 UTC 2005

I (smoddy -- this is my second email address) sent an email to
User:Crosstar about fair use on a logo at [[Nationalist Movement]] and
[[Crosstar]].  I received this email back in response (my original
email is at the bottom).

I am forwarding the email here as I am not subscribed to the legal mailing list.

Are there any suggestions as to the course to take?

Sam/smoddy