[WikiEN-l] Occupation of Palestine - edit war

Christopher Mahan chris_mahan at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 24 16:47:48 UTC 2004

--- JAY JG <jayjg at hotmail.com> wrote:

Jay, first, sign your posts to the mailing list.
A name is nice, your handle would be OK.

Second. I am watching the page in question. I have asked all parties
involved to take a time-out, which runs until tomorrow, and so far,
so good.

It seems obvious that there are people who want to explore better
ways to explain the topic this and other pages cover. I would suggest
that you try to talk to these people and ask them their opinion as to
how to do things better.

Lastly: please keep your comments short. Thanks.

=====
Chris Mahan
818.943.1850 cell
chris_mahan at yahoo.com