[WikiEN-l] Attempts to ban me by Raul654, Zero and Simonides

Fred Bauder fredbaud at ctelco.net
Mon Sep 20 12:48:33 UTC 2004

RK, you need to go to your arbitration case and mount a defense. (I,
although an arbitrator, play no role due to my prejudice against you). If
you feel you are in a dispute with Raul654 please follow Wikipedia's dispute
resolution procedure. I'm sure he would apologize for not checking to see if
you had notice of the pending case. As to Zero and Simonides, you are
already in an arbitration case with them.

They were wrapping this case up when you discovered it. I would suppose they
would delay to hear whether you can present any valid defenses.

Fred