[WikiEN-l] A future for Nupedia?

Andrew Cleveland imthesponge at hotmail.com
Sun Sep 12 06:33:18 UTC 2004

I think that another wiki with "approved" versions of articles is a good
idea, so that it can be an authoritative source by current standards.
However, it shouldn't get in the way of editing articles on the regular
wiki. Requiring approval for edits would ruin the dynamics of being able to
modify an article anytime and having those changes be visible by anon users
(people just happening upon it) and editable immediately.