[WikiEN-l] Re: Re: VfD is broken

Matt Brown morven at gmail.com
Sun Sep 5 06:34:46 UTC 2004

There are extremists on both sides of the debate.  Aside from them,
the vast majority, I suspect, simply want a method for evaluating the
inclusion of an article that's less time consuming, produces a less
weighty page to read, and produces less in the way of flames.

There should, as other contributors have noted, be a method whereby
obvious keep candidates and pages that should have been speedy deleted
can be removed quickly, rather than clogging things up.

-Matt (User:Morven)