[WikiEN-l] DW aliases and IPs

Allan Crossman a.crossman at blueyonder.co.uk
Wed Nov 19 14:28:29 UTC 2003

Would it be too much trouble for a developer to give IP addresses for
*all* suspected DW aliases listed on [[User:DW]] - most or all of
which are in fact blocked already. I'm somewhat irritated with having
to deal with accusations of an Orwellian plot to ban anyone on the
slightest provocation with the excuse that they're DW. So it would be
useful if we could show that, yes, all those people were actually
coming in from the very same tiny IP range...

Evercat
--
Allan Crossman - http://dogma.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk
PGP keys - 0x06C4BCCA (new) || 0xCEC9FAE1 (compatible)