[WikiEN-l] JTDirl sysop issue

Dante Alighieri dalighieri at digitalgrapefruit.com
Sat May 31 20:10:07 UTC 2003

For what it's worth, I support JTDirl as a sysop. I don't think that JTD
was being rude to FB on his page, I think that perhaps FB isn't looking at
it in the same light that it was intended.

On a side note, even if it WAS rude, if ever being rude was a valid reason
to deny someone sysop status, then a WHOLE bunch of sysops are in SERIOUS
trouble. lol (laughing out loud, remember? You DID go read [[leet]], didn't
you?)

-----

Dante Alighieri
dalighieri at digitalgrapefruit.com

"The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their
neutrality in times of great moral crisis."
    -Dante Alighieri, 1265-1321