[WikiEN-l] possible odd goings on?

Julie Kemp juleskemp at yahoo.com
Wed May 28 23:00:23 UTC 2003

Hi all - I just got an e-mail from someone calling himself 168 . (e-mail
address shakerh4 at yahoo.com) saying he'd wanted to quote something from
my user page on a new page called wikipedia: Who, Why?  I wrote back
pointing out that I was still around - anyway, it seemed like a letter
meant to make me think he was "on my side"   If someone e-mails someone
else through the pedia, is there any virus protection thing?  I could
find no such page, and now wonder if it wasn't a ploy to get me to
reveal my address .and it's not the one on th emailing list! (I know,
dumb of me).  Any suggestions, or am I being paranoid about this being
not entirely kosher?

JHK