[WikiEN-l] Clovis and such

Julie Kemp juleskemp at yahoo.com
Wed May 28 22:08:24 UTC 2003

Hi Dante - thanks so much for helping out.  I would like to agree, but
frankly, there was a similar "language" problem with HJ.  I would say
(and by the way, I will not be offended at all if you all want to take
this with a big grain of salt, but I *am* trying to be objective) that
the behavior is more trollish in that T. has offered a number of
(in)sincere-sounding apologies, but doesn't change his behavior
accordingly.  Moreover, I am very close to positive that he has changed
his user name a couple of times (although I think Zoe is correct about
his not being DW) - check out entries and attempted discussion near the
beginning of Clovis I and on MammaBear's talk page.  Also in this vein
is the fact that, when confronted by an argument he can't answer, he
just moves somewhere else and launches another attack.  I appreciate
that he *appears* to be contrite, but I might also point out his more
recent note to me on Talk:Clovis I - where he invites me to work nicely
together, but, after I answered in the same place, he snidely suggested
I reply 'on the proper page' as it were.  Again, of course, not willing
to answer specific questions or requests.  SO, I must respectfully
disagree with your generous assessment, Sr. Alighieri.

JHK