[WikiEN-l] Clovis and such

Dante Alighieri dalighieri at digitalgrapefruit.com
Wed May 28 20:58:12 UTC 2003

You know, the longer this goes on, the more I'm inclined to believe that
this may in fact be primarily a language issue. I think that Triton is
either getting very clever in the way he's modifying his behavior (if he's
a troll) or else he is genuinely understanding that he was coming across in
a way that was perhaps not what he intended (if he's sincere)... anyone
else care to weigh in?

-----

Dante Alighieri
dalighieri at digitalgrapefruit.com

"The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their
neutrality in times of great moral crisis."
    -Dante Alighieri, 1265-1321