[WikiEN-l] is this the time to ask for intervention? edit skirmishes

Dante Alighieri dalighieri at digitalgrapefruit.com
Tue May 27 00:27:24 UTC 2003

At 04:59 PM 5/26/2003, you wrote:
>is there a possibility we could get a non-interested party to step in?

*snip snip*

>Would
>somebody else be willing to read through all this crap and decide
>whether it's worth freezing for about a week?  Thanks.
>
>Julie

I must admit, I've been following the "discussion" on French monarchs for
awhile now. I'm no authority on the subject, so I'm not really qualified to
pass judgement on the situation, but I can certainly say that I support
protecting the pages for a few days while someone else looks them over. I'm
not going to go protect them myself, but anyone who does has my support.

-----

Dante Alighieri
dalighieri at digitalgrapefruit.com

"The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their
neutrality in times of great moral crisis."
    -Dante Alighieri, 1265-1321