[WikiEN-l] Re: Helga's back?

Daniel Mayer maveric149 at yahoo.com
Sun May 25 23:38:02 UTC 2003

Martin "MyRedDice" Harper wrote:
> Further, Helga has respected the terms of her ban from wikipedia for three
> months. I feel that it would be appropriate to allow Helga back, on
> probation, to demonstrate that we Wikipedians don't bear grudges for months
> no end, and to offer an appropriate exit strategy for users such as Lir.
> Forgiveness would seem an important part of WikiLove, at least to me.
> (insert similar platitudes here).

Ahem. There were two conditions for Helga to return;

1) She could not under any circumstances edit for three months. As far as I
know she satisfied this condition.

2) After that period was over /then/ she had to contact Jimbo directly for a
chat. After that it was up to Jimbo to lift the ban.

As far as I know she has not satisfied this second condition yet.

-- Daniel Mayer (aka mav)