[WikiEN-l] Lir makes useful, but not npov, contributions to i-e

Daniel Ehrenberg littledanehren at yahoo.com
Fri May 23 21:16:45 UTC 2003

Fred, I hope you don't mind my using i-e as the
abbreviation for internet-encyclopedia, even though IE
is the abbreviation for the wost web browser ever
created.

Lir has made some good (but POV, as the rules allow)
contributions to internet-encyclopedia. I copyedited
her [[cybercop]] article into wikipedia, which was
somewhat informative, but I had to npov-ise it. I
guess Fred (or someone, I can't remember who) was
right that Lir makes useful, but POV, entries
--littledan