[WikiEN-l] Admin nominations

Christopher Mahan chris_mahan at yahoo.com
Fri May 23 18:05:11 UTC 2003

--- Anthere <anthere6 at yahoo.com> wrote:
> Recently, many people were proposed to be sysops. They
> were mostly sold the "trust" display, rather than what
> syosp really is (a police force). The more sysops
> there are, the less trust will be granted to non
> sysops, imho.

Which is why I don't care to be a sysop. It's more of a
responsibility  to police than anything (policing means responding to
the cries of foul from the populace). What Jimbo said above holds
true for me. No need to have a star-shape badge to be kind, and work
in a spirit of community.

=====
Christopher Mahan
chris_mahan at yahoo.com