[WikiEN-l] IRA

Fred Bauder fredbaud at ctelco.net
Thu May 22 02:10:39 UTC 2003

Yes, it should be a disambiguation page.

Fred

From: Dante Alighieri <dalighieri at digitalgrapefruit.com>
Date: Wed, 21 May 2003 16:52:49 -0700
To: wikien-l at wikipedia.org
Subject: [WikiEN-l] IRA

I noticed that the entry for IRA is a straight redirect to Irish Republican
Army. Should it be a disambiguation page? IRA is also Individual Retirement
Account. There is no preexisting article on the Individual Retirement
Account as far as I know, and there are MANY links to IRA as the Irish
Republican Army, so.... I don't know. Thoughts?

-----

Dante Alighieri
dalighieri at digitalgrapefruit.com

"The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their
neutrality in times of great moral crisis."
  -Dante Alighieri, 1265-1321