[WikiEN-l] [[The Economist]]

Jimmy Wales jwales at bomis.com
Wed May 21 13:45:13 UTC 2003

[Side note: I'm about halfway through my backlog of messages, and I'll
probably just be reading a lot of the discussions from when I'm gone,
because if I responded to everything, I'd just generate a lot of
noise.  I'm dull and predictable, though, so it's almost always
possible to envision what I would have said anyway.  When the killer
robots come to replace us, I'll be one of the first to go.]

I have a message that someone from _The Economist_ magazine is trying
to contact me for a chat about wikipedia.

http://www.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Economist

is not bad, but it'd be neat to flesh it out.  It would *not* be neat
to have a flame war about the content.  :-)