[WikiEN-l] (no subject)

Dante Alighieri dalighieri at digitalgrapefruit.com
Tue May 20 03:58:22 UTC 2003

Hello out there in WikiEN-l land... I've been futzing around the W now for
some time and I think it might be time to try my hand at being an
administrator if no one else objects. I can't promise to be half as
prolific or attentive as Mav149, but then, who can. :) So, this is a formal
request for Wikipedia Administrator privileges for my humble self.

-----

Dante Alighieri
dalighieri at digitalgrapefruit.com

"The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their
neutrality in times of great moral crisis."
    -Dante Alighieri, 1265-1321